To be considered eligible for the programme, applicants must:
- Be a resident, citizen or legal entity based in a Member State of the European Union (EU) or H2020 associated countries
- Have a disruptive early stage business idea that has the potential to transform the agri-food tech space and falls into one of the strategic objectives of EIT Food
- Be able to demonstrate the business idea was developed at least six months prior to applying to the programme
- State the team members (two maximum) which will be involved in the Seedbed programme and be able to demonstrate that these team members have contributed to the development of the business idea
- Be available to attend the one-week Seedbed bootcamp online.
- Not have received more than 50,000 Euros of funding in total from EIT Food in 2020
- Not be an alumni or currently a participant of Seedbed 2019 or the Food Accelerator Network (2018/19/20).
- Accept the EIT Food Seedbed Terms and Conditions
Please note: We are not seeking to fund new consumer food products or support brand development through the Seedbed programme. If you have an idea that falls within either of these two categories, you should consider applying to our Food Accelerator Network (FAN). If you are unsure whether you are suited to apply to the Seedbed programme, please just get in touch to discuss your idea.