Seedbed supports aspiring entrepreneurs to determine whether there is a market for products or services which utilise innovative agrifood technologies.
The EIT Food Seedbed Pre-Accelerator Programme opens for applications soon!
- When: Six-month period from May 2021 undtil November 2021
- Who: Early stage-agri-food technology startups
- Open for: The Nordics (Denmark, Faroe Island, Island, Finland, Norway, Sweeden, Netherlands or Greenland).
EIT Food Seedbed is a Pre-accelerator programme which trains and supports teams over a six-month period to help them better understand the needs of their customers and validate their business ideas.
Seedbed is designed for early stage products or services that utilise innovative agri-food technologies set to make a big impact on any part of the food sector, including the way we produce, deliver, consume, recycle and value our food.
Held in Northern Ireland, Poland, Spain, Denmark and Germany, this game changing customer discovery programme allows aspiring entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and start-ups to test the market directly with 100+ potential customers and learn how to progress from commercial proposition to validated business. During the programme, teams will receive:
- Training at a five day residential bootcamp based on a unique customer-orientated methodology to help you create a start-up business model
- Mentorship from leading agrifood experts with specialised knowledge and skills to develop food sector innovation
- Funding of up to €6,000 to validate your business idea with potential customers, plus the opportunity to access a further €20,000 through a Startup Launch Grant.
- An invitation to final pitch event where teams will receive valuable feedback from agri-food experts
Fore additional info please visit the EIT Food Seedbed website here.
Seedbed programmes will enable you to identify key customers, test the market and take your minimum viable product or service from a commercial proposition to a validated business